Dear users, thank you for coming here and clicking on our website’s page. Today, we sharing with you some Crossword Quiz Daily November 1 2017 Answers and solutions of all puzzles which are given below, it is a very straightforward and enjoyable game that you will get addicted to it. Different levels will provide to you, and you have to found them correct answers and solutions. Visit our website on daily basis and also bookmark this page for quick future updates of this awesome puzzle game.
Crossword Quiz Daily November 1 2017 Answers
- This word means the origin or background of something typically ones family descent
- IMAGE 4 ACROSS
- On the Day of the Dead sugar skulls can be given as gifts to both the _ and the dead
- Former President of Mexico who served for 35 years from 1876 to 1911 Porfirio
- Traditional hot corn and masa based beverage of Mexican origin
- Another name for the Grim Reaper
- IMAGE 1 DOWN
- A brittle aromatic resin used as an incense by a number of indigenous peoples of Mexico
- IMAGE 8 DOWN
- An inherited pattern of thought or action handed down from one generation to another
- Intense sorrow caused by loss of a loved one especially by death
- Large pre Columbian city built by the Maya people in the Yucatan Peninsula Chichen _
For many of you who don’t know that Crossword Quiz is an astonishing game. We have tried our best to give the answer and solution to every level as it is moving renewed on the regular basis. You can also search for some answers related to Newsday.com Crossword January 29 2019 Answers, Word Epic Daily Exercise May 1 2017 Answers, Mystic Words Daily Puzzle November 17 2017 Answers and 4 Pics 1 Word Daily June 26 2018 Answers easily. Keep visiting our website to know more answers.
There are currently tones of levels and you can see it, and each of them is tough to solve. We highly recommend all of you to please bookmark this page and stay updated with us for more cheats. You can also check some Crossword Quiz to cover all your solutions and daily clues.