Hey guys, below you get all the latest and updates on this website and in case you miss anything related to Crossword Quiz Daily November 22 2018 Answers and you can check it out in just couple of hours because all the stuff that will stay uploaded will be updated on daily basis, even if miss anything you can comment down in bar to get relevant information.
Crossword Quiz Daily November 22 2018 Answers
- IMAGE 1 ACROSS
- A large shallow dish used for serving food and typically used for the turkey
- Persons who came to America that are also known as Pilgrims
- Item of cutlery split into two parts
- The Mayflower set ____ from Plymouth in 1620
- IMAGE 11 ACROSS
- Past tense of eat
- You are doing this to the Turkey when you cook it in the oven
- IMAGE 3 DOWN
- IMAGE 4 DOWN
- So bye bye Miss American ___ Drove my Chevy to the levee but the levee was dry
- Large gallinaceous bird with a fan-shaped tail widely domesticated for food
- Cooking formula or culinary how-to
- Any substance that can be metabolized by a person to give energy and build tissue
The Crossword Quiz is truly an excellent Game, we have tried to provide you all the solutions and answers you are seeking every day. If you require more answers than you can see on The Mirror Cryptic Crossword April 13 2017 Answers, The Mirror Cryptic Crossword January 5 2017 Answers, VETMNGAEOO Jumble Answers Today 9/5/19 and Words Crush Daily Puzzle August 10 2017 Answers. Thank you very much for visiting our website, and there are plenty more to more.
We recommend you to play all the 62 levels of this amazing game and make your Christmas more satisfying and enjoyable. The Crossword Quiz answers will be updated on the website very soon to help you complete it in every way possible.